What is Second Generation EHS ?
Our approach represents so much more than "software for physicians." Our design, delivery, and support represent the evolution of practice management services. We redefine market expectations by combining 2nd Gen EHS and cloud-based computing for total practice management with old fashioned choices, service, and VALUE.
- 2nd Gen EHS establishes a new EHR purchase experience Try before you buy, incredibly affordable, no upfront costs, no long-term contracts, "own your data" - no data conversion fees, no "forced training" - free training choices.
- 2nd Gen EHS is about accessibility - access your information from anywhere at any time from any device Removes the need for heavy IT infrastructure - no backup, use an iPad, use your existing network, use your smart phone!
- 2nd Gen EHS reduces clinician training curve Physicians report ability to complete full daily documentation & workflow by second day of use - accomplished with our unique "VP" design
- 2nd Gen EHS reduces data entry & increases clinician efficiency Cyfluent introduces the concept of "virtual paper" (VP) to the clinician - the entire chart is presented as "paper" - special data entry tools & "learned behaviors" are presented via simple touches or clicks into the chart
- 2nd Gen EHS redefines the EHR ownership experience Own your data - no conversion expense, real-time support integrated with our local help center connected to actual PM and clinical experts who have immediate access to software engineers, modest affordable monthly service fees, all-inclusive no nickel & dime usage fees. All products provided on one platform for one flat service fee includes eRx document, no support fees or upgrade fees, secured military grade environment
Finally, a system built for the private practice provider.
Just the Facts
- Hardware agnostic
- Data is saved to cloud
- Fast, Reliable, Secure
- Use on any device
- No Contracts
- Fully Scalable